Yahoo Customer Service: +1-800-850-3871
Yahoo mail is not only a common medium of communication between all near and dear ones, but also it is used for communication between businesses. So, today’s email environment demands you to be more technologically advanced and secure. Yet, there are many examples when Yahoo mail users find technical hassles every now and then. Moreover, thanks to Yahoo mail customer support service, which is there to help the users resolve all Yahoo tech issues in no time. So, Yahoo! users can find quick solutions to all their problems on a single platform by yahoo customer service.
At any point of time, Yahoo mail users can reach to tech experts and get help to resolve their issues in no time.
Common Yahoo mail issues where you can get instant help:
- Not able to Login/Sign in to Yahoo account.
- Problems in sending/receiving emails.
- Email attachment issues.
- Forgot Yahoo mail Password.
- Issues related to Security Question.
- Various email errors and problems.
- Issues regarding Mail configuration.
- Email setting issues.
- Hacked Yahoo Mail account.
- Blocked or suspended Yahoo Mail account.
In case you are facing any of the above issues, then by dialing the toll-free Yahoo support number, you can get instant help. Apart from this, one can also freely dial the Yahoo phone number to find solutions to tons of other issues that are not even mentioned above. So, no matter if you are encountering Yahoo login, mail attachment, compose a new mail or any other tech issues, just contact Yahoo mail support service for help to resolve all your issues.
How do we help you troubleshoot all Yahoo issues?
We are one of the reliable third-party Yahoo technical support service providers, helping users troubleshoot all kinds of Yahoo tech glitches. Further, with the help of our Yahoo contact support, one can connect with skilled and experienced tech experts. Furthermore, with the help of our qualified experts, users can resolve their issues easily and can also find answers to their questions.
Our tech experts offer:
- Support for Yahoo Email login issues.
- Remote Access Support.
- Support for Yahoo mail configuration.
- Technical support for junk or spam emails.
- Issues related to Yahoo Messenger
- Support for hacked or blocked mail
- Support for email attachment issues and more.
Common Yahoo mail FAQs
How to change sign in settings of Yahoo mail?
- First, open an internet browser and visit yahoo.com.
- Sign in to your account:
Once you visit the above link, you’ll find Yahoo home page. Find and click on the purple ‘Mail’ button which you can locate on the top left of the window. It’ll ask for Yahoo ID and password. Enter your Yahoo ID and password in appropriate fields then click ‘Sign In’.
- Visit mail ‘Settings’:
When the main page of your Yahoo Mail appears, then find and click on the gear icon to open ‘Settings’ that appears at the right side of the main screen.
- Edit account information:
Now under the ‘Settings’ a list of options will appear including ‘Accounts’ option. Choose it to visit the ‘Accounts’ section of settings. Now at the top of the screen, find ‘Yahoo Account’ and three blue links below it. Click on the ‘Edit your account info’ option.
- Account verification:
A new window will appear, enter your Yahoo password in this window to verify the account. This is just a security check to ensure that no one else is accessing the account-sensitive info.
- Choose ‘Change sign-in settings’
After re-entering your Yahoo password, now find ‘Sign-In and Security’ option located at the halfway down the window where several options will appear below it. Choose the ‘Change sign-in settings’ to alter the setting.
- Change account settings.
Next, you’ll find ‘Sign me out every’ option with a drop box. In the drop-down box, you can change in case you wish to change the setting. Just click the drop-down menu and choose an option that suits you.
- Save all the changes.
Finally, click on the ‘Save’ button which you can locate at the bottom to save the changes.
If you are still not able to change Yahoo account settings then get experts’ assistance about it by dialing the toll-free Yahoo mail support number.
How to recover Yahoo mail password, if forgotten security question?
- First, visit the Password Helper
- Once the page is open then provide your email address. In case you have a phone number associated with your account, that option will be displayed.
- Now choose ‘No, I can’t receive text’ option. Now you’ll find your alternate email address. In case you can access that email, then click on ‘Yes, email me’ option.
- After this, you’ll get a password recovery email in the inbox of your alternate email address. Simply find and open that email and then look for the verification code for password recovery.
- Now just enter the verification code in password recovery window then click on ‘Submit.’
- Click on ‘Continue,’ or ‘Create new password’and then update the info.
In case you are not able to recover your Yahoo password, then contact Yahoo mail support tech experts for help.
I’m not receiving emails on my mobile phone. How to resolve it?
In case you are receiving emails in Yahoo mail account on your computer’s web browser but not on the mobile web browser, then try these fixes.
And if you are getting emails on the computer but not on mobile application, then try the following troubleshooting:
- Update the mobile application:
In case you are not using the latest version of Yahoo Mail app, then this may be the cause of the problem. So, update the current version of your app and if the problem persists then go to the next step.
- Sign out and sign in again:
Sometimes the issues may arise when the connection between your account and the app is lost. To resolve this first sign out of the app and then sign in to the account again.
Read this guide on how to sign out of the Yahoo Mail app on iOS devices and how to sign out of the Yahoo Mail app on Android devices.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app:
Many times reinstalling the application resolves the issues. So, uninstall the app and then reinstall it. Read this guide to uninstall and reinstall the app on iOS devices and uninstall and reinstall the app on Android devices.
In any case, if you have trouble in resolving any issues with your Yahoo account, don’t hesitate. Just dial our Yahoo mail support number and get instant help.